Based on our 40+ years of experience as a video and event production company, MessageMakers offers a comprehensive range of video services to help organizations to engage their broader communities through video streaming:
- Streaming event design, navigating the creative and technical challenges required to produce a stream as an engaging and memorable experience for remote participants.
- Studio stream production, filming one or more presenters in our Lansing studio with high quality video and audio, multiple cameras, studio lighting, a range of backdrop options, and available presentation techniques such as through-the-glass whiteboard.
- Remote stream production, bringing HD video equipment on location to connect people with high quality and reliability, often integrated with live events.
- 360 spherical video live streaming, providing an immersive link that connects stream participants into remote environments with an intuitive interface.
- Presenter support, providing both studio and remote presenters with coaching and equipment to improve stream production value and presentation quality.
- Stream integration, engineering solutions to collect streaming video from multiple live sources, process and switch those sources, add in graphics and other framing elements, and relay the finished stream on for delivery to a wide range of services.
- Stream hosting, through our accounts on a range of streaming platforms.
- Stream post production, package editing segments and excerpts from live streams for secondary deliver following the event.
- Motion design, animation and storytelling video production, producing elements prior to the stream for roll-in, elevating and extending the stream experience.
We firmly believe in the power of video to build community, and are eager to support others as they work through this transition to do just that.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 25, at 1 p.m. we’ll be hosting a free webinar covering:
- An overview of streaming platforms and technologies
- Workflows for studio-based, hybrid and fully remote video streaming
- Inexpensive changes you can make to improve your audio and video quality when presenting on a webcam
- Approaches for elevating attendees from audience to participant
- Learning, storytelling and engagement strategies for live streaming
We’ll also be sure to save plenty of time for questions and answers.